Quick Facts About Our Program
- Students are cross trained in Dental Assisting & Front Office Management with a strong focus on professional development
- Classes are held every Saturday from 9:00am-3:30pm for 10 weeks
- Very hands-on classes, and one on one attention
- Students will have access to the incredible tools of the Kolbe Method
- State-of-the-art facilities where students will learn all aspects of dentistry including digital x-rays, ITero scanning, and implant procedures
- The latest infection control procedures for Covid 19
- Students work on models, each other, and patients
- CPR training, embroidered scrubs, red graduation cap, all materials, and textbook included in tuition
- Tuition is $3500.00
- Payment plans available
- Dentrix dental software is taught in depth
- Instructor has an extensive background in all aspects of dentistry
- Externship placement is offered at several different dental offices, allowing a variety of experiences
- Job placement assistance is given, and our utmost priority!
If you’re interested in signing up for classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call (801) 756-4440 for more information. Elevate your career with us!