Strategies For Success
Here at Elevated Dental Assisting, we place a strong focus on professional development, making you twice as likely to succeed.
From the Harvard Business Review, here are the top 9 strategies for success.
- Have Grit — Persistence over the long haul is key
- Know Exactly How Far You Have Left to Go — Monitor your progress
- Get Specific — Have a crystal-clear idea of exactly what success will look like
- Seize the Moment to Act on Your Goals — Know in advance what you will do, and when and where you will do it
- Focus on What You Will Do, Not What You Won’t Do — Instead of focusing on bad habits, it’s more effective to replace them with better ones.
- Build your Willpower Muscle — If you don’t have enough willpower, you can get more using it.
- Focus on Getting Better, Rather than Being Good — Think about your goals as opportunities to improve, rather than to prove yourself
- Be a Realistic Optimist — Visualize how you will make success happen by overcoming obstacles
- Don’t Tempt Fate — No one has willpower all the time, so don’t push your luck